It seems that there’s a new version of ACAAN being released every five minutes and I’ve personally spent a fortune on them over the years including most recently purchasing The Berglas Effects which by the way is a great read..
However having looked at them all I have to be honest and say that I still only use the two versions that I have now been performing for many years.
For Stage Performances my preferred routine as it has a Triple Whammy Ending that I have found makes it more memorable for audiences is the one you can see me perform in this clip
And my favourite method for Close-Up Performances (although on the odd occasion I have used it on stage also) is the one that you can see me perform in this clip
The methods used in the first video are sure fire and guaranteed to work every time which is why its my preferred stage method, whereas the method used in the second video only works in this manner around 85% of the time, the other 15% of the time one or two methods not entirely dissimilar to the kind of thing Mr. Berglas teaches in his book have to be used to ensure a positive outcome.
I hope you enjoy the clips and look forward to hearing your feedback of these two routines, the methods for which I devised & will be teaching in great detail in my forthcoming “Mentalists Cook Book” DVD Set which is due for release in Mid August 2012.
To be one of the first to hear about the release of this amazing Mentalism Training DVD set be sure to add me as a friend on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/alexthehypnotist/
You can also see performances of some my other Original Mentalism Ideas that will be included on the DVD set on my Youtube channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/celebrityhypnotist