Hypnotist is to Appeal Mazher Mahmood “Fake Sheikh” Conviction
As the Text Above is a little unclear to say the least, I have posted below the article which
appears on Page Eleven (11) of the Rochdale Observer Newspaper in the edition dated
Wednesday 11th February 2015, as several much clearer and closer up, easier to read images..
Alex Smith Hypnotist & Psychic Entertainer Appeals Fake Sheikh Conviction
And the second part of the article wording that appeared in the Rochdale Observer
Newspaper as published by Guardian Group Newspapers in the edition dated Wednesday 11th February 2015 is:
Hypnotist Jonathan Royle to Appeal Mazher Mahmood Conviction
And the final part of the articles wording can be seen in this final image:
Alex Smith aka Jonathan Royle Hypnotist & Psychic Entertainer Set to Appeal “Fake Sheikh” Mazher Mahmood Conviction
It is indeed true to state that everything that has been stated in the article is 100% True!
I am indeed being represented by British Super Lawyer Siobhain Egan of Lewis Nedas
Law, who is also representing Actor John Alford and Boxer Herbie Hides as confirmed here:
And also confirmed here:
And indeed it is true to say that I have always since the News of the Worlds alledged
“Sting” article appeared back in early 1998, since then I have always maintained that
I knew who I was dealing with and had set out with the intention of exposing some of the unethical techniques used by both Mazher Mahmood and some other Journalists.
Indeed such was confirmed as FACT in Manchester Crown Court as can be seen in
The Manchester Evening News Articles covering the Court Case I was involved in at
the time which appear along with more background details at this link:
All of that at above link has been in the Public Domain for many, many years now.
However for obvious legal reasons, at this time I have nothing further to add to what
has been in the Public Domain for many, many years as explained at that link.
Manchester Evening News Jonathan Royle Alex Smith Leroy Article Tuesday 2nd March 1999.
The Above Press Article (You can see a bigger image of it by clicking on the photograph) was taken from Page Seven of The Manchester Evening News – Early Edition – Tuesday March 2nd 1999.
You can obtain a clear copy from your local library if you wish to confirm what I am about to quote from the article as being true.
QUOTES FROM ARTICLE…
*He Knew That The Fakes WOULD NOT be circulated Publically.
*His meetings with the reporters were a PUBLICITY STUNT.
*Judge David Owen Said “I Limit This Sentence because IT IS NOT AN ORDINARY CASE”
*It was a PUBLICITY STUNT to gain media recognition which had backfired.
*Anthony Morris defending said “One of the men he dealt with was Smiths former Publicity Agent, they had been concerned together in earlier SCAMS aimed at getting Smith Publicity, and he knew whatever he said or did would get newspaper exposure!”
*He Has done many outlandish things TO GAIN PUBLICITY”
*Smith Knew the Fake Coins WOULD NOT be circulated Publically in what was a ONE OFF offence by a Man of Good character.
EXTRA POINTS TO CONSIDER…
*In the actual Court Case, the Judge, Crown Prosecution Service and also the Police ALL CONFIRMED IN COURT that having seen all the evidence that they 100% KNEW that it was all a PUBLICITY STUNT & MEDIA STING engineered BY ME to help gain Publicity for myself and also TO EXPOSE DODGY JOURNALISTS AND JOURNALISM.
Unfortunately Court Documents are of Crown Copyright and they told me I could not post such here, BUT PLEASE DO GET YOUR OWN COPY of the Court Transcripts and you will then see that:
*In Court it was proven and accepted beyond any reasonable doubt that the News of the World article was and is complete and utter BS…
*It was mentioned by all (Police, Judge and CPS) that the entire article came about due to me engineering it as a PUBLICITY STUNT and also a way to EXPOSE DODGY JOURNALISTS.
*It was noted that many things that were printed I HAD NOT EVEN EVER SAID OR DONE IN ANY MANNER.
Feel free to obtain a copy of the Court Records and check this out for yourself.
*In court both the Police, Crown Prosecution Service and Probation Service all spoke on my behalf and recommended a NON CUSTODIAL Sentence due to it all being a Publicity Stunt to expose the newspaper.
*When the Judge gave a custodial sentence, everyone agreed I SHOULD BE RELEASED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, hence I only spent 46 days inside.
*The Court records will show that I had character references from The Local Rochdale MP of the time, also the Head of the Local Military Police of the time, hardly what you’d expect if any of the other BS they printed in that NOW SHUT DOWN AND SHAMED Newspaper were in any way true.
The Court Hearing was at Manchester Crown Court on Monday 1st March 1999.
It was The Crown “vs” Alex William Smith.
The Judge was David Owen.
Prosectutor was Stuart Duke.
Defence Lawyer was Anthony Morris.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION = At the following link their are numerous other images
and information relevant to the background of this matter, all of which have been in the
public domain and freely available for many, many, years.