16 TOP FACTS ABOUT Dr. JONATHAN ROYLE
For those of you who are still sitting on the fence and are still in the process of deciding if you are going to secure your place to attend “The Royle Event” on Saturday 14th October in Birmingham as per http://theroyleevent.com/ these 16 Top Facts about Royle may help you to make that intelligent decision to book now before the final few “Standard Earlybird Tickets” are Sold Out…
UPDATE = All Tickets for the event SOLD OUT in Less than a Week!
NEWS = However Tickets are Now on Sale for my Last 2 Day Live
training event of 2017 here www.htglive.com
Award Winning Hypnotist Jonathan Royle
01) Royle was born into a Showbiz Family on 13th August 1975 whilst his parents were travelling with Gandey’s Circus a show he made his own stage debut on aged 3 and a bit as Flap the Clown.
And in the image below I am sat in the middle on Gandey’s Circus and have not yet reached four years of age, although this photograph below is Circa 1979.
02) When he went to conventional schools he was regularly bullied both Psychically and Verbally throughout the majority of his childhood, firstly by teachers and then by his fellow pupils for being “the odd one” out something he talks about briefly here: https://youtu.be/eTFDmDQYlPY
03) After having worked both as an undercover journalist and also for some time as “Britain’s Biggest Ever Media Prankster”, back in 1998 he attempted to expose the unethical, immoral and often wholly illegal techniques of the former, now disgraced and Jailed “News of the World” Star Journalist Mazher Mahmood aka “The Fake Sheikh”, this backfired slightly landing Royle in Prison and with a conviction that is currently being appealed and will shortly hopefully be overturned as explained here: http://tinyurl.com/mugg7c3
04) As a Comedy Stage Hypnotist Royle made his UK National Television Debut in January 1993 on Cult Channel Four Show “The Word” alongside Hypnotist Peter Powers. And despite what it says in the video he was just 17 at the time of this Live Broadcast to Millions – https://youtu.be/ZCu_yBAO-Eo
05) During his Late Teens & the first year or two of his 20’s, Royle became addicted to Alcohol, Cannabis & Cocaine as he socialised regularly in London’s Celebrity Haunts, then one day he realised he was on “Self-Destruct” and flicked a switch inside his own mind that meant he never touched Cannabis or Cocaine ever again and now drinks Alcohol only in moderation. He truly believes that having experienced these things and then successfully overcome them with an instant internal decision has helped him to more effectively help others overcome their issues in life.
(For more on Hypno-High Visit https://sellfy.com/p/3xVn/ )
06) Back in 1994, The Sun newspaper published an untrue Fabricated Story which falsely claimed that Royle in his former stage name of Alex-Le-Roy had Hypnotised women into having sex with him. The real truth was they took a Comedy Stage routine from his Adults only show, where he made women think he was their favourite film star and they reacted to the point of simulating certain activities with him and wrote it up in such a distorted and untrue manner that readers would think this was something he did in real life.
07) Following the backlash of the Controversial Fabricated Sun newspaper “Hypnotized for Sex” story, he was effectively forced to perform (for many years) only for Adult only events and so decided to cash in on the controversy by writing and releasing his self-help guide entitled “Hypnotism & Sex” which teaches how to be more successful in the world of attracting a Consenting Sexual Partner. Despite what some say the books contents do NOT teach how to break the law or get people to do things against the will, its just a self-help guide with a controversial title that has helped it sell consistently since 1994 to the present day.
08) Royle has been the target of Jealously, Lies and Back Stabbing from so called fellow professionals for decades, indeed it’s 99.9% certain that if you see anything negative posted about Royle that it will upon proper investigation turn out to be a big fat lie.
09) Indeed some have even taken to setting up entire websites dedicated to publishing defamatory lies and attacks about him, so much so that after taking Legal Advice, Royle was advised to make the truth behind these False Allegations known by way of this site http://www.drjonathanroyle-awarning-exposed.com/
10) He has over the years used his “Mind Skills” upon and/or individually treated many House hold name Celebrities and it was his success in treating such clients that led to one of them putting his name forward to America’s Largest Circulated and Most Read newspaper USA Today within which Royle was the only British Hypnotherapist featured alongside Robert De Niro and Billy Crystal to help promote their 2002 film release of “Analyse That” an article that was then syndicated all around the world and plugged his website as can be seen http://tinyurl.com/mhadtxk and also here: http://tinyurl.com/n2paqg9
11) The truth behind his Doctorate Degree in Psychology and also his Doctorate Degree in Divinity along with his Ordination as a Minister of the Universal Life Church is fully explained at the link of http://www.drjonathanroyle-awarning-exposed.com/
12) He is both an Award Winning Stage, Cabaret and Close-Up Magician as per http://tinyurl.com/yccexhlj and also http://tinyurl.com/ybbfhgbe and has utilised his Magical Knowledge, Experience and Skill to develop his own Unique “Sleight of Mind” approaches to NLP, Hypnotherapy, Stage-Hypnosis & Hypnotic Persuasion.
Jonathan Royle in his former Stage Name of Alex-Le-Roy performing Large Scale Stage Illusions like David Copperfield
13) Royle is only the fourth person to have ever been inducted into the South African Academy of Hypnosis “Hypnotists Hall of Fame” as per: http://tinyurl.com/myr28yz
14) Despite allegations by some on the internet, all of the qualifications that Royle issues are 100% Legal & Lawful for use as is fully explained here: http://tinyurl.com/yamu6lkz
Association of Complete Mind Therapists – ACMT
15) Despite the success of his Hypnosis career having enabled him to buy his own home outright for cash (no mortgages, loans or borrowing of any kind needed) before he turned 30 years of age in 2005, and despite having been able to travel the world performing his Hypnosis Shows, helping people to change their life’s and teaching others to do the same, Royle says that without doubt the biggest achievement of which he is proudest is having helped, along with his wife Rachel, to bring such an amazingly talented person into the world as their daughter Ashleigh Alexandra Louise Smith who turns 8 in August 2017.
16) To date he has taught Medical GP’s, Nurses, Dentists, Plastic Surgeons, Cancer Surgeons. HIV Nurses, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Counselors, Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists Galore (including Famous Names) all over the world and a tiny selection of the rave reviews he holds on file can be seen at this link: http://tinyurl.com/mxsnkoh
SECURE YOUR PLACE TO ATTEND NOW: www.htglive.com
Jonathan Royle’s Books on Magic, Hypnosis & Mentalism are bought by Magicians, Mentalists & Hypnotists Worldwide
FOR HIS RANGE OF BOOKS – DVDS & HOME STUDY PRODUCTS
PLEASE TAKE A VISIT TO – www.magicalguru.co.uk
JONATHAN ROYLE – KING OF HYPNOTISTS
Royle has performed all over the world and most certainly not just in Pubs as some like to make out, from Theater’s and Universities to Cruise Ships and Five Star Hotels, I have performed on them all, some clips from my shows can be seen at:
And also at this link there are even more clips…
And for those who look closely at those links you’ll also soon discover that “The Professional Organisation of Stage Hypnotists” – (P.O.S.H) has hugely successful Stage Hypnotist members all over the world and not just one member (me) as again wrongfully stated and published by some complete liars on the internet.